At this time, we are unable to accept returns or exchange for products purchased at https://shop.timberland.com.sg/ in our retail stores.
RETURN BY MAIL
Note that you can only file for return after 1 day order has been shipped. To ship your purchase back to us using the return form provided, please take the following steps:
1. Ensure that your item is eligible for return. View return policy here.
2. For current members, log in to your Timberland online account and view order history - E-Store Order History. For guest users, go to My Account and fill in View Order Status.
3. Click “Return”.
4. Under “Returns Details”, select the item you wish to return for refund and give your return reason. Please note that each order can only submit 1 return request.
5. Save return to submit request.
6. Print out the Return form and paste it onto the carton box or packaging that comes along with the shipment. You would have to paste Return form over the existing consignment form if you are using the same packaging for return. Do not paste anything on the product or shoe box.
7. Box it up. Seal securely.
8. Take the package to any SingPost POPStation with your ezyReturn tracking number, and print out your return label. If you are unsure how to print out your return label, follow SingPost's guideline here. Please ensure to paste your return label on your return parcel before dropping it off. Alternatively, you can drop it at a SingPost Counter.
9. Please note and keep the return tracking number until your account is credited with the refund payment. We will notify you over email once we have received your return item(s) at the Warehouse.
At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized product. Custom footwear orders are nonrefundable, except in cases of manufacturing or material defects (this does not cover normal wear and tear). For additional information, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your purchase.